Welcome to Plastic-Free July! Don’t worry if you didn’t plan on making some changes this month. I’ve got you covered.
Whether you’re consciously following #plasticfreejuly or just want to reduce (or be aware of) the amount of plastic you use, consume, and buy, you can join the journey at any point.
I’m going to be posting content to guide you wherever you are, and I encourage you to ask questions, provide resources, or support someone else — either here or on Instagram or Facebook.
FIVE TIPS TO GET STARTED! Watch this short video that provides the foundation for living with intention and compassion:
1. Take a look at where you’re at (and start there).
2. Have fun with it. Gamify it!
3. Create an intention — what do you want to bring to this experience? What do you want to take away from it?
4. The journey isn’t about buying all new plastic-free things.
5. Value / use what you already have.
Ready to get started?
How can I help?
What are you looking for?
What are your challenges?
👇 (COMMENT BELOW)
Don’t forget to: